Date(s) – April 18, 2021
10:00 am – 3:00 pm
The 2020 Cumberland Trail Spring Festival is partnering with Ivy Academy Chattanooga and its 5K trail run Running with Sasquatch and takes place at the school, located at 8520 Dayton Pike, Soddy Daisy, TN. The trail run begins at the school at 9 a.m. and follows the trail on the south side of the North Chickamauga Creek Gorge. Runners are encourage to stay after RWS and enjoy the festival.
Admission to the festival is $5 person/$10 per family; however, admission is included in the fee for those participating in Running with Sasquatch. There is an application for vendors. Vendors are required to pay $25 and provide a silent auction item worth $25.
The festival includes:
- On-site interpretive programs
- Invasive plant basket weaving
- Native American demonstration
- Nature booths from Reflection Riding Animal Program, the Tennessee Aquarium, Chattanooga Audubon Society, the Chattanooga Zoo and Tennessee State Parks
- Guided hikes and a scavenger hunt
- Citizen Science booth by Ivy students
- Live music
- Food vendors
- Natural Craft Vendors